CorpNet and Northwest are two noteworthy companies that specialize in LLC formation services for entrepreneurs and businesses. Our CorpNet vs Northwest comparison reviews both companies by comparing pricing, features, and drawing out differences and similarities to arrive at a verdict as to which is the most suitable for you and your business.
[Go to Northwest]
The similarities between these two companies are so uncanny that it’s almost impossible to make a choice between both of them.
CorpNet is an LLC formation company with a lot of experience under its bag. It was established in 1997, and has come a really long way from its early beginnings. It continues to wax stronger in the industry.
Northwest is another reputable LLC formation company, established during the end of the last century – 1998, to be precise. Since then it’s also grown immensely to become one of the most notable companies in the industry.
Both companies do share enough to be competitors, though, and in this post we take a look at some of their differences, similarities, strengths, weaknesses, and what makes each stand out not only from each other, but from competition.
[Get Started With CorpNet]
CorpNet’s pricing packages include a Basic package, valued at $108 along with state fee, a Deluxe package valued at $228 along with state fee, and a complete package valued at $278 and state fee.
Northwest also follows the three-level pricing mechanism. Its basic package is offered at $79 + state fee, its deluxe package at $179 + state fee, capped by a premium package at $199 + state fee.
The biggest distinguishing feature, after comparing each pricing level of both companies, is obviously the fact that Northwest gets the upper hands in both the affordability of its lower level package ($79) against CorpNet’s ($108), and the affordability of its premium level package ($199), against CorpNet’s ($278).
[Get Started With Northwest]
CorpNet vs Northwest – Functional Differences
1. Registered Agent Service – CorpNet offers a sixty-day free trial Registered Agent Service for its two lower level packages, and a full year service only for its premium members. Northwest, on the other hand, offers a year Registered Agent Service throughout all packages, including the basic.
1. Experience – CorpNet was established in the year 1997, while Northwest began operations in the year 1998. Definitely not much difference between these two companies in terms of experience, and they are both certainly two of the most experienced companies in the industry.
2. Turnaround Time – CorpNet’s turnaround time edges on the basic industry average of one to two weeks. It offers a an expedited processing for premium members, that reduces TAT to an impressive 24-hour period. Northwest also offers an average of one to two weeks for its starter plans, and the same expedited 24-hour service for its premium members.
3. Help Resources – Both companies have an array of highly comprehensive help resources on their websites. These appear in the form of pdfs, informational articles, frequently asked questions, and so on.
4. Customer Service – CorpNet’s customer service center is one of the best in the business, and are taken seriously by both the company and customers alike. Northwest also has a functional customer care unit available on all weekdays.
5. Ease-of-Use – Both platforms offer convenience, easy navigation, and clear, detailed instructions and guides.
Customer Reviews Comparison
On TrustPilot, CorpNet has an impressive 4.9/ 5 rating from 401 verified users. This is just mind-blowing, by the way, and even more so when we realized about 95% of these reviews are complete 5 stars.
Northwest manages to score an A+ rating on the same platform, but based on only 29 verified customer reviews. All of them, though, were extremely encouraging.
Here are excerpts from both company’s review pages:
What a refreshing service. In a world of automation and robot call trees, Northwest is a breath of fresh air. It’s never been so easy for me to register an LLC (this was my 4th) and I can’t imagine EVER Using another service now that I’ve found them. Real People! That’s the best part of NWRA…real people. And their customer service is over the top amazing. I rarely gush about service providers, but this time I found a company who truly deserves it and walks the talk.
We’re extremely satisfied with your hard work and dedication to the point that we want you to personally handle our account! You relentlessly supervised the research required to get us back on track. From the beginning to end you kept the pace and hold every step of the way. Because of your expertise, professionalism, and commitment to our business success, we’re able to walk into the new year focused on our goals. We are so appreciative of your efforts and dedication to our cause. Thank you again for your passion and for all that you do!
[View More at CorpNet]
CorpNet and Northwest are not only one of the better LLC formation and registration companies out there, they are also, without a doubt, two of the most similar in features, functionalities, operations, and even in pricing packages.
The similarities between these two companies are so uncanny that it’s almost impossible to make a choice between both of them. The only difference one may point to is in the area of the Registered Agent Service feature, where CorpNet offers only a two-month free trial for its first two package levels, whereas Northwest offers a full year service for all package tiers – at corresponding price, of course.
One thing’s for sure, though, regardless of the final choice one may end up making between these two, you are guaranteed to get great service and amazing customer care, for prices that are reasonable and highly affordable.
In case you’re still unsure as to what LLC formation company to go with, feel free to check out our other in-depth reviews and comparisons: