Northwest provides LLC Formation services for as low as $108. Our Northwest review gives you the necessary details you need to make your decision.
Northwest is another reputable LLC formation company established in the last century – 1998, to be precise. Since then, the company has grown immensely to become one of the most notable LLC services companies in the industry.
Today we’re going to be reviewing to see what makes the company special, what features make them stand out from competitors, and whether or not the company is worth your time and resources or not.
At the end we will be highlighting features most praised by verified customers, and places, if any, the company has room for improvements. We will then give a final verdict as to our stance on the company’s services, and an advice to help guide your final decision.
Northwest follows the age-old, and tested pricing mechanism of a three-tier pricing package. We discuss all the package features and advantages below:
1. Basic – $79 + State Fee
Northwest’s basic pricing package includes four basic services needed for the initial step of LLC formation. These are: name availability search, to confirm that your prospective business name is indeed available; the actual preparation and submission of Articles of Organization, one year Registered Agent Service, and premium customer service.
2. Deluxe – $179 + State Fee
The deluxe package has in it everything in the basic package, along with an Operating Agreement, which is not necessary, but is important as a guide, and a federal tax ID number (EIN), which is basically your company’s official tag, necessary for tax purposes, account opening, and so on.
3. Premium – $199 + State Fee
First of all, Northwest’s premium pricing of $199 is without a doubt, one of the cheapest out there. The fact that it contains ever major feature most companies offer at double the price is simply amazing.
And even though it is just a paltry twenty dollars more, it contains everything in the deluxe package along with an expedited processing, and premium customer service.
No doubt we strongly recommend Northwest’s premium package. The price is relatively much, much cheaper than most companies, and you get pretty much all necessary premium features.
The starter price is also highly reasonable and comprehensive enough; definitely a good choice for people who wants only the basic functions without extra add-ons.
Listed below are a few of the things Northwest seems to do better than a lot of its competitors:
1. Customer Service – Along with companies such as [MyCompanyWorks] and [MyCorporation], Northwest offers some of the most impeccable customer service out there. The staff are well-trained and highly knowledgeable, always managing to provide quality support each time.
2. Registered Agent Service: Northwest’s Registered Agent Service is provided to all its package levels. The full year Registered Agent Service available to basic level packages isn’t even available for some other company’s premium members.
3.Ease of Use – Northwest also provides a simple interface easy to use and interact with.
4. Experience – Being one of the few LLC services to have been in existence since the last century, it is safe to say Northwest knows a thing or two about doing business properly in a way that ensures longevity. Not a bad place to leave the fate of your company.
While not BBB accredited, Northwest manages to score an A+ rating on the business platform, based on 29 customer reviews, virtually all of which were highly encouraging.
Here are some of the things verified customers on the platform had to say:
What a refreshing service. In a world of automation and robot call trees, Northwest is a breath of fresh air. It’s never been so easy for me to register an LLC (this was my 4th) and I can’t imagine EVER Using another service now that I’ve found them. Real People! That’s the best part of NWRA…real people. And their customer service is over the top amazing. I rarely gush about service providers, but this time I found a company who truly deserves it and walks the talk.
Ethical, pleasant, understanding, compassionate and efficient. I have had many LLCs over 30 years and this is by far the best. I will be referring them some of my students in my upcoming Finance Courses.
This company started emailing me stating that I have an account with them, and I will be invoiced for services this month. I have never heard of this company, and they have refused to cancel any service that I supposedly have. Instead, they keep emailing me asking me to create an account on their site to cancel my own services. BEWARE.
1. Speed – Northwest provides a speedy filing for all customers, with an expedited option available to have all your paperwork done on the very same day of your registration.
2. Corporate Guides – Northwest’s “Corporate Guides” feature is a particularly pleasant one. It takes customer care to the next level by assigning to users, an expert who knows their stuff to act as “guides” available for email and call
Northwest offers an amazing pricing on the premium end of the spectrum. Granted, their basic level package isn’t the most competitive out there, the premium is just amazing and a great deal for people seeking to enjoy all available features offered by LLC formation firms at a reasonable price.
In case you’re still unsure as to what LLC formation company to go with, feel free to check out our other in-depth reviews and comparisons: