Incfile provides LLC Formation services for as low as no fee at all. Our Incfile review gives you the necessary details you need to make your decision although Incfile sets an offer that one can barely refuse with its comprehensive, free starter package.
[CTA: Go To Incfile]
Since it started operation in 2004, Incfile has grown to become one of the most popular LLC formation websites in recent times, with over 250,000 businesses having employed one or more of its services.
The company specialises in company formation and LLC registration.
Even while we had not gone deeper into its other modes of operation, first thing we were completely impressed with were the services Incfile offers for free.
We will, of course, explain further about this in the upcoming section, but we felt it paramount to make mention of it here due to just how impressive it is.
The company also offers lifetime company alerts, Operating Agreement drafts, Registered Agent Service, and so much more.
Like all major LLC formation companies, Incfile offers three pricing packages. But unlike most, it wins over a lot of hearts thanks to its unbelievably comprehensive free package.
1. Silver Package – Free + State Fees
With this amazing package, you get: free name availability search to confirm that your business name hasn’t already been taken; free preparation and filing of your articles of organisations, which is just mind-blowing; one year free Registered Agent Service, which is even more mind-blowing; unlimited phone and email support, order status tracking, lifetime company alert, online document access, and business tax consultation.
To put these in perspective, these are services which other companies such as [ActiveFilings], [BetterLegal], and even [LegalZoom] renders only as part of an advanced pricing, or as a completely separate add-on itself. Hell, some don’t even give an option for Registered Agent Service.
2. Gold Package – $149 + State Fee
This packaging offers everything from the silver package, plus the following:
• Employer Identification Number (EIN): which is the required 9-digit number that confirms your business as a legal entity, and with which you open bank accounts, file business taxes, and much more. This can be obtained directly from the IRS, for those who don’t mind going through the stress.
• Custom Operating Agreement – a document that specifies your company’s structure and chain of operation, optimised for your business and your business alone.
• Express Shipping – delivery of all document hard copies with tracking number.
• Banking – Incfile helps with bank account opening and other banking resolutions.
• Business Kit – a box with your company name and other general documents on it.
• Tax Form Preparation for “S’ Corps – for the few companies going with an “S” corp registration.
3. Platinum Package – $299 + State Fee
The platinum package includes all services offered in both the silver and gold packages, along with the following:
• Expedited Document Filing – for a faster registration process.
• Sample Documents – access to numerous legal document templates provided by certified attorneys.
[Get Started With Incfile]
It is a rare opportunity to have the number of services available in the Incfile silver package for free, and we strongly advise business owners who need only those services to opt in for that package.
If you need more, however, Incfile’s other packages are also reasonably-priced enough, and even though they may not be the cheapest in the business, they do offer a high enough service quality to justify their pricing.
[CTA: Visit Incfile]
1. Comprehensive Starter Package – Not many LLC formation websites can boast of the range of services offered in Incfile’s starter package. This is a great advantage to both the customers and the company, as it is one of the major reasons Incfile is so popular and reputable.
2. Registered Agent Service – the Registered Agent Service offered by Incfile is worth noting thanks to its rarity, and how beneficial it usually turns out to be for most new business owners.
3. Customer Service – perhaps the best part about the company’s customer service, apart from the fact that it is easy to reach and available every weekday, is that it is just as accessible to silver package subscribers as it is to premium members.
4. Experience – the company has been in existence for about 15 years, and has gained a particularly stellar reputation for itself.
[CTA: Explore Incfile]
With a 15 year experience in the industry, it is not hard to find customers online who have tried out one or two of Incfile’s services. Unsurprisingly, most of them had only good things to say about the company.
On Better Business Bureau (BBB) the company has a 4.6 of 5 stars rating. On Shopper Approved it boasts a 4.8/5 score.
Here are some of the things customers had to say about Incfile (obtained from the company website.)
“Thank you guys for the quick follow-up and explanation. I can not allow a personal mistake and oversight to reflect poorly in my rating of your services. Everyone at IncFile has been first class and quick to respond to my service needs. I appreciate you going above and beyond and taking the time to educate me.”June 17, 2019 by Tim (FL, United States)
“I had an issue with a report that I had filed and received a call from Andrew in a very timely manner and he cleared everything up for me and got me the documents that I needed. He went above and beyond than expected and I greatly appreciated it.”February 11, 2019 by John F. (MI, United States)
“I normally get my corp filings from another company, but after purchasing a corp thru Incfile.com, and how fast I received everything, this is my new go-to for legal business filings. Highly recommend!”July 22, 2018 by Susan H. (CA, United States)
[CTA: View More at Incfile]
1. Ease of Use – Registration, navigation, and the service processes, are all easy to access and wade through with no extra expertise required.
2. Speed – while the speed of business registration is as much a factor of the state’s speed as it is the company’s, Incfile ensures to try its best to make the process as fast and smooth as possible on its end.
[CTA: Check Out Incfile]
Incfile sets an offer that one can barely refuse with its comprehensive, free starter package. You still have to pay state fees, just like with all other companies, but apart from that you enjoy mind-blowing amount of benefits free of charge.
You can also choose to expedite your services, or enjoy added advantages with their higher-level packages. The company prides itself on quality, affordability, ease-of-use, and speed.
In case you’re still unsure as to what LLC formation company to go with, feel free to check out our other in-depth reviews and comparisons: